Ingredients – makes 2 x 190 ml jars
1.5 cups water
1.5 cups granulated sugar
2 tablespoons fresh lavender blossoms
A few drops of purple food coloring (optional but will stay clear without it)
Place all the ingredients into a pan over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
Bring all ingredients to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and allow to steep 30 minutes.
Return to the heat and bring back to the boil.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal with lids.
A perfect addition to ice cream, fruit tarts, lemonade, teas or cocktails.
Oh my God. This will happen once it’s cold again.
Oh. Excuse me. Just changing my panties over here.
i just made a noise that was def not human
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
Lemon Cherry Tea Cakes