Makes about a dozen or so cookies.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, room temperature
- 5/8 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsps rosewater
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Beat the butter until it’s creamy.
- Beat in sugar, eggs, vanilla, almond extract, and rosewater.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and beat well.
- Add sliced almonds and stir the mixture.
- Cover the bowl and chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Make dough balls the size of a small walnut in your hands, then flatten. Place the cookies on greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 6-8 minutes, or until golden. Remove immediately and let cool.
Matcha Almond Cookies with Raspberry Filling
flourless orange cake: recipe here
Ingredients – makes 2 x 190 ml jars
1.5 cups water
1.5 cups granulated sugar
2 tablespoons fresh lavender blossoms
A few drops of purple food coloring (optional but will stay clear without it)
Place all the ingredients into a pan over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
Bring all ingredients to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and allow to steep 30 minutes.
Return to the heat and bring back to the boil.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal with lids.
A perfect addition to ice cream, fruit tarts, lemonade, teas or cocktails.
Recipe: Honeyed Pears Wrapped in Puff Pastry
Oh my God. This will happen once it’s cold again.
Oh. Excuse me. Just changing my panties over here.
i just made a noise that was def not human
peach tea trifle: recipe here
Flourless Nutella Cake